Saturday 26 November 2011

A Saturday on Novemeber

Ola ^_^
hope all's weekend going goood!!! mine was okay here. It rained today but ah well it was just a really pleasant day. Since im going home soon and winter time screams = Wedding time....i needed some clothes!!!! So i decided to go shopping. So me and two of my mates went along. I wanted to dress up and go for some reasons i don't know why haha but as it started raining i got bored and i just got myself into this old torn out jean shorts, my floral net tops, silver laced blazer, black stockings and my pink floral sneakers!
We went into Zara... I really liked a dress, it was emerald green, knee length, cuts around the sleeves...it was really pretty!! but sadly they did not have a small size and so yea i ended buying just a pretty fuchsia pink stole for my mommy and i came home disappointingly :( haha. We're going tomorrow to another mall to try our luck again so hopefully. Ill let you know how it all goes.
Anyways i gotta go bed now. its past 1 am and everyone's asleep except me still wide awake as an owl.
Goodnight and sweet dreams and good day!
Jesus loves...never forget!!! ^_^

 say hello to my pretty ones ^_^



 if moustaches occurred for women!!!





 why should kids have all the fun alone!!!


Love,
Toli x x x


                  

No comments:

Post a Comment