Tuesday 27 March 2012

Quirky wedding cakes

Would you want to have these ideas for your wedding??? found these quirky- interesting- hilarious wedding cake designs whilst doing my research for my collection theme.....oh well, i always end up looking up for wedding stuff :p.
(PS : these pictures don't belong to me)



royal cake



there's a hole in the cake!



wherever the sailor man goes...


save the last dance for me.




the wedding team


beatles fan??


cake disaster :p


i murder.


love is a black and white



deer head cake??


moulin rouge??


sloshed..


nightmare darling


this is gonna be our honeymoon holiday.


i do

2 comments:

  1. lovely post :) wish i cud hv one in my wedding too :P God bless u alys toli

    ReplyDelete
  2. such pretty cakes..love all of them! :D

    ReplyDelete