Thursday 21 June 2012

Rosa Clara : The next Big bridal designer

                          Rosa Clara, is a bridal designer based in Barcelona, Spain. Her style is clean, elegant and classic. Her name may not be in the 'oh-so-popular' brand in the bridal fashion scene but her dresses are to die for just as the 'you-name-the-top-designer-brands'.
With time the bridal dress trends are changing too and lately the stark white, bead-less, and structure and fabric-focused gowns is definitely one trend you'd like to watch out for. 
                      If you or your friend or your sister or your cousin or whosoever the bride is, if she is a bride who loves the ultra-classic at the same time open to a more fashion-forward design, Rosa Clara has got the right dress for you to fall in love and oh not to mention your man will never take his sight away from you!! ;) 
Here's my favorite-s from her different collections.... check out for her 2012 'soft' collection. She's so in my list of my favorite Bridal designers!!! 
Don't you wish you could own one of these?? :D
Love and Blessings,
Toli x x x













2 comments:

  1. what is the last dress on your page called because it looks very beautiful and i have been trying to look for this specific dress forever for my wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    My nam is bahare.I live in Iran.I like to offer deresse my wedding but i dont know what do i do?
    Can you tell me that what do ido for offering?
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete