Saturday 27 April 2013

Insane Cut!

Alright! After almost four years i finally had the courage to say goodbye to my long hair. Last night i went insane got my hair chopped off by MYSELF!!! i dont know if im happy or proud of what i did but m still in the adjusting mode haha. 



Cutting fabrics for two whole days , a school project that im working on....this is how my weekend is going on :p



I realized always cut your hair in the spur of the moment. Don't think, thinking will stop you from doing it. Just do it without thinking haha. That's what i did :D

Its upto you if you wanna do it like me haha :D
Love
toli x x x

5 comments:

  1. looks good Ti:)
    The heat could drive me to such measures soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha thank you sonde...honestly m kinda regretting the shortness of it :p

      Delete
    2. WONDE!!! sorry this bloady auto correction always gets me wrong XD

      Delete
  2. Sonde..hmm nice name haha.
    Hey have fun when its short,try diff styles...it will always grow back right:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah i just colored it red....not really visible unless i stand under a light haha :D

      Delete