Saturday 22 December 2012

Happy Christmas Weekend ^_^

                     This year has been one of the best years of my life..... ive had both the good days and the bumpy days but at the end all the bumpy days was worth the bump. And all these bumpy days i couldn't have got through without my God, My Saviour, my best friend, my Jesus!
           God has been so amazingly gracious and kind to me. Always by my side, always listening to me. Even when times came when some of my own loved ones threw their back on me..... My Jesus held me through by sending me Angels to guide me through. He's blessed me with more than i am worth and i know every step i take i will walk according to his will for every moment of my life is His and His alone.
            Everyday of my life i am blessed. God is the Passionate God!
                                                        Jesus is Love, Jesus Saves!



No comments:

Post a Comment