Friday 31 May 2013

In memory of an angel.

We all have angels in our lives, and this post i wanna dedicate to my one angel i had on earth for a short period of time and an angel that i have till forever. You'll never know or feel what life's bitter truth is until you lose the closest to you.


"We were so young but we had dreams that filled the sky,
You were my brave soldier, you were my best friend.
 Just twelve and i learnt the bitter truth of life,
when you slipped away that windy spring sunday.
He took you away quietly and didn't give me a chance to hold you back!
Memories of you and me still so clear, creeping on me everyday,
I wonder every moment how life would have been,if you were still here today.
those yester years never seems to fade and life's changed since you've been gone.
You've made heaven your home, i hope your doing well there.
i rejoice for the times i've spent with you, i was blessed to be your sister,
and im blessed i know i have an angel whose always watching over me.
Thirteen years and i still miss you! "





No comments:

Post a Comment