Friday 8 November 2013

To Rome With Love

Rome oh so beautiful!!! The weather was so perfect, from the little paths to the decade old buildings to the ruins…. i could spend my days there swallowing in the beauty of the city.







Ruins of the roman Forum






When your here you ought not miss getting caricatured ;)





Trevi fountain!!! supposedly if you throw in a coin it means you will return back to Rome. i did not to see if that's true hahha



St. Peters square


at the Pantheon we got to hangout with these romans ;)



Collosseo!!











yes! my poor shoe gave away.  you wanna go Rome? take a good old pair of shoes…trust me… your gonna do a lot! lot! walking!! or else you'll end up with your feet kissed with blisters!



I wanna go back again and I'm very sure I'm going back again (with a good pair of shoe of course!) It was amazing to be walking on the streets of the history i read back in high school History studies!!!
You should go, you wouldn't wanna leave ;)
I've got more posts coming up soon on an amazing trip I've been to. if you're on my Facebook list you must already know by now but well I'm gonna get here posted soon. so stay updated ;)
Hope you've had an amazing week!
Stay blessed,
Stay Peachy,
Love Toli x x x






No comments:

Post a Comment