Tuesday 9 October 2012

Sing Balloon with polkas

Hey Peaches,

                   Have you been up to much lately?? Well i have been so caught up with work outside my blog world. As a consultant designer for Nagaland Handloom and Handicraft Corporation, i'm presently working on a home furnishing collection which is a totally new endeavor for the company and they are having high expectations on me so i gotta really work my head off and that's whats been keeping me so busy.
               Im working the collection under three themes - florals, geometric and stripes. Its gonna be preppy, play of colors yet minimal and modern.Its all gonna be woven which would later go for digital printing and embroidery. I'm planning for the samples to be completed by the end of November so if any of you come for the Hornbill festival on the first week of December, you'll get to have a first peek to the collection :D Anyways ill keep you updated about it ;)


                     
                 Tomorrow ill show you my new DIY surface embellished cardigans that i've made through these busy days...i'm hoping you'd like it. So keep updated and lookout for my next post.
 All my loving to you,
God bless you,
Toli x x x


                

1 comment: